We love working with volunteers and sponsors, and would be happy to accept donations to help develop and grow our project. Accepted donations include:
To make a monetary donation, please select the button below.
Through our partnership with the Boulder County Arts Alliance, all donations made to the Boulder Cello Project are now 100% tax deductible!
IMPORTANT: Under Special Instructions, please enter "For the Boulder Cello Project."
To view additional donation options, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Donor benefits are subject to change any may be updated annually.
Donate by Check
If you prefer to donate by check, do the following:
1) Make the Check payable to: Boulder County Arts Alliance
2) In the Memo field, please write: For Boulder Cello Project
3) Mail the check to: Boulder County Arts Alliance, 2590 Walnut St., Suite 9, Boulder, CO 80302
Please note: failure to list the Boulder Cello Project in the memo field will result in the Boulder County Arts Alliance assuming it is a direct donation to them, and while we support the Boulder County Arts Alliance, we would love to have the money go where it's intended. ;)
Donate through Giving First
1) Select the Donate Now button below
2) Enter the donation amount
3) Fill out the missing information
4) Under Special Instructions, please enter "For the Boulder Cello Project"
Become a Member!
Sign up to learn more about our group, including:
Select the Meetup icon below and following the instructions to become a member.